Monday 1 March 2010

Ellie the Elephant


What happens when you take a photo through 'magic glasses'?
You get this very funky kaleidoscope effect!
It amused me for hours, I do love the simple things in life!




I have finished the elephant ordered by Imogen.
She has named her Ellie....so original.
This is better than naming it Imogen which is what she likes
to call most things at the moment. I cannot convince her
that variety is a good thing, especially with names.
Having various toys all called Imogen gets very confusing!



I am really enjoying crochet. I've got the hang of it now
and it's very satisfying. I think it's a lot better for toys
than knitting as the fabric is much denser. Having said that
I do have a special place in my heart for knitting!
The next thing I would like to try is squares,
if I can achieve something like this I will be very pleased.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That photo cheered me up enormoously too!

Ellie is lovely. And calling everything Imogen is much funnier than my childhood originality: 'Green Teddy', 'Brown Bear' etc. :)