Sunday 14 October 2007

Happy Days

What a lovely weekend. I had an old school friend come to stay so a lot of time was spent reminiscing about friends and teenage years, it was a lot of fun. We also went to the beach. You can't have a visitor in Cornwall and not take them to the beach.



Sand castles and sand turtles were made. It was lovely. I could just sit by the sea all day, I find the sound of the waves so relaxing it's therapeutic. Plus Imogen runs around and plays with minimal input from moi so all are happy! It also gave Imogen a chance to try out the new winter hat.


I love 2x2 rib. Not the most inspired choice but sometimes simplicity is the best option. It's just so super stretchy and snug.....Mmmmmm. Imogen likes it too which is a bonus, she seems to have a very over developed sense of taste for a 2 year old and if an article of clothing isn't to her liking, it will not be worn, for love nor money (or even sweets!)

The cats (or KITTENS as we are instructed to call them) are settling in fine. I'll try not to over do the kitty pictures but I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of our new additions.


No comments: