Saturday 6 October 2007

Kitten Heaven!!!

From the ages of 5 to 9 I think I prayed everyday in the hope that God would soften my parents' stance on the 'No Pets' rule. That prayer was never answered. Now, with my own house and my own money I have pets!!!! I am stupidly happy. It's actually really nice to feel the kind of excitement that i felt as a kid the week leading up to Christmas or my birthday. It's kind of sad when life stops being full of new and wonderful things to discover. I am relishing this feeling and long may it last!




May be there's a resolution hiding in there to rediscover the excitement in everyday life. That's one of the things I love about being a Mum, being able to see things through new eyes, watching someone doing things for the first time. That and buying all the toys I wanted as a kid but never got!!!!!!

No comments: